- Prospective Residents & Families
- Why Brompton Heights?
- Book Your Tour
- Admissions Applications
- Community Events
- Family & Resident Testimonials
- 360° Room Tours
- Photo Gallery
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Information
Why Choose Brompton Heights?
Many families are faced with making one of the most difficult decisions of their lives. With so much information out there in the media about Assisted Living communities, we understand how confusing making the right decision can be. Let us make it easy for you – schedule your tour today.
1. Chosen by our residents, recreation activities are scheduled 7 days a week, and available at all hours of the day. The daily calendar includes live entertainment, day trips and outings, socials and clubs. Our activities are developed to continually enrich and challenge our residents’ mind, body and soul.
2. Your loved one will be treated to a fine dining experience at every meal. We understand how important a great meal is to everyone. It can make our day.
3. We realize that we’re not the least expensive community, nor the most expensive, but we offer the most cost-effective options with the most value. Pricing is ALL-INCLUSIVE - there are no levels of care or upcharges for added services.
4. Knowing how important family is to you, we are proud to be a family-owned business dedicated to the support and care of your
5. Nurses are on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, not just on-call.
6. Scheduled transportation included, if needed and when available.
7. There are multiple room layouts and floor plans available to suit everyone's budget and needs.
8. Most importantly we understand what family members feel when making this difficult decision for your loved one. We will work diligently to earn your trust and provide you with peace of mind.