Short Term Care in Buffalo/Williamsville
Whether you're a senior recovering from an illness or injury, a caregiver in need of a break or vacation, or if you're just considering a move into assisted living in Buffalo, then Short Term/ Respite Care is what you're looking for. At Brompton Heights, we offer Short Term Care for stays of at least 30 days. Call today to inquire about availability.
Brompton Heights is a community that provides all the comforts of home plus the convenience and assistance needed to remain independent, with an emphasis on fitness, nutrition and wellness. From our elegantly furnished resident room options including private rooms, semi-private rooms, and suites, to our social activities that challenge your mind, body and soul, you will enjoy your stay with us. As a Short Term stay guest of Brompton Heights, you will be treated to a fine dining experience from our country-club style menus, created by our culinary educated chefs, in our luxurious dining room.
Why Book Your Tour Today?
- Experience daily life at Brompton Heights. We'll take you on a personal tour through our whole assisted living Short Term or Respite Care community in Buffalo/Williamsville
- Come up with a care plan. Meet with our Admissions Director to discuss an individual care plan tailored to you or your loved one's specific needs
- Sample our fine dining. On your tour, we'll provide you with a FREE meal created by our culinary-educated team of chefs. You'll see what it would be like to eat in our elegant dining room every day at Brompton Heights
- Space is limited. We have a limited number of rooms, so the sooner you call us or come visit us, the sooner you can secure your room before they're all booked
- Get your questions answered. Ask us ANY question you have that will help put your mind at ease in trusting us with your assisted living Short Term Care
If you'd prefer to book your tour over the phone, or you have more questions about Brompton Heights Short Term Care, just call us at 716-634-5734.
What's Included for Short Term/ Respite Care Residents in Buffalo/Williamsville:
- Diverse Social Programs for your entertainment, 24/7
- Outings and Day Trips
- Fine Dining Experience
- Nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, not just on-call
- Fully furnished residences with private in-suite bathrooms
- Personalized Care Plans
- Medication Management
- Diabetic Care, Oxygen Licensed, Special Diets
- Daily Housekeeping and Weekly Laundry
- Movie Theater, Ice Cream Parlor, Art Studio, Billiards Room and Library
- Interfaith Chapel
- Scheduled transportation, if needed and when available
- Wander Prevention System and Emergency Call Bell System