Memory Care Facility in Buffalo/Williamsville
Creating opportunities for mindful connections in a secure, intimate environment.
Our Buffalo memory care team is specially trained to focus on the unique strengths and needs of each individual resident. We celebrate our residents' preferences, personal accomplishments and family ties. We encourage both staff and family involvement to enhance the daily lives of our residents.
Why Book Your Tour Today?
- Experience daily life at Brompton Heights Memory Care facility in Williamsville. We'll take you on a personal tour through our whole assisted living and memory care community
- Come up with a care plan. Meet with our Admissions Director to discuss an individual care plan tailored to you or your loved one's specific needs
- Sample our fine dining. On your tour, we'll provide you with a FREE meal created by our culinary-educated team of chefs. You'll see what it would be like to eat in our intimate dining room every day
- Space is limited. We have a limited number of rooms at Brompton Heights Memory Care, so the sooner you call us or come visit us, the sooner you can secure your room before they're all booked
- Get your questions answered. Ask us ANY question you have that will help put your mind at ease in trusting us with your asslisted living memory care
If you'd prefer to book your tour over the phone, or if you have more questions about Brompton Heights Memory Care, just call us at 716-634-5734.
What's Included for our Buffalo/Williamsville Memory Care Residents:
- Individualized Care Plans for Memory Care residents in Williamsville/Buffalo
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management
- Fully furnished residences with private in-suite bathrooms
- Small Group Recreational Activities, including Music Therapy and Day Trips
- Intimate Private Dining Room, specifically for Memory Care residents
- Personalized Memory Boxes
- Daily Housekeeping and Laundry Service
- Outdoor courtyard
- Movie Theater, Ice Cream Parlor, Art Studio, Billiards Room and Library
- Interfaith Chapel
- Emergency call bell and audio nurse-call system in every resident room