Enhanced Assisted Living Facility in Buffalo/Williamsville
Bridging the gap between skilled nursing and assisted living.
The goal of our enhanced services is to give you peace of mind in knowing your loved one has a better opportunity to age in place. If assisted living does not provide the support your loved one needs, but skilled nursing is not necessary, our Buffalo enhanced assisted living services are the perfect "in between" choice. Your loved one can stay in the engaging environments of assisted living or memory care while continuing to utilize our all-inclusive services. Brompton Heights is equipped with our Enhanced Assisted Living License by the NYS Department of Health
Why Book Your Tour Today?
- Experience daily life at Brompton Heights. We'll take you on a personal tour through our whole Williamsville enhanced assisted living community
- Come up with a care plan. Meet with our Admissions Director to discuss an individual care plan tailored to you or your loved one's specific needs
- Sample our fine dining. On your tour, we'll provide you with a FREE meal created by our culinary-educated team of chefs. You'll see what it would be like to eat in our elegant dining room every day at Brompton Heights
- Space is limited. We have a limited number of rooms, so the sooner you call us or come visit us, the sooner you can secure your room before they're all booked
- Get your questions answered. Ask us ANY question you have that will help put your mind at ease in trusting us with your enhanced assisted living care in Williamsville/Buffalo
If you'd prefer to book your tour over the phone, or you have more questions about Brompton Heights Assisted Living, just call us at 716-634-5734.
What's Included for Enhanced Assisted Living Residents in Buffalo/Williamsville:
- Diverse Social Programs for your entertainment, 24/7
- Outings and Day Trips
- Fine Dining Experience
- Nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, not just on-call
- Fully Furnished residences with private in-suite bathrooms
- Personalized Care Plans
- Medication Management
- Diabetic Care, Oxygen Licensed, Special Diets
- Daily Housekeeping and Weekly Laundry
- Movie Theater, Ice Cream Parlor, Art Studio, Billiards Room and Library
- Interfaith Chapel
- Scheduled transportation, if needed and when available
- Assistance with Aide and Attendance benefit paperwork for veterans and widows/widowers of veterans
- Wander Prevention System and Emergency Call Bell System
Assisted Living Room Options
We offer a LARGE number of assisted living room styles. These room categories are simply a SAMPLE of our living options - we have many more room types and room layouts. These samples are intended to provide an IDEA of your assisted living options at Brompton Heights.