Current Job Openings
Please Note: In order to work for us, you must have reliable transportation.
Sales and Marketing Department Representative
Do you enjoy CLOSING the sale?
Hamister Group, LLC, in business for over 40 years, is hiring a Sales and Marketing Department Representative for our Assisted Living Community, Brompton Heights, located in Williamsville, NY.
The ideal candidate is someone who has passion and drive to help others and exceeds all expectations. Poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on compassion and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job. The work involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of families.
With 180 assisted living beds and 20 memory care beds, the selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining and/or improving the occupancy level and revenue production of the community in accordance with marketing and business plans.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and a full benefits package
- Bi-annual performance reviews with potential to receive two (2) yearly increases
- Monthly bonuses and hotel employee discount rates
- 2 years of sales experience in long-term care/healthcare industry
- Proven track record of referral source development and successful sales process
If you are ready to drive your passion by selling, apply online today! We are scheduling interviews immediately.Apply Now
Do you enjoy providing the best customer service?
Hamister Group, LLC, a recognized leader in healthcare and hotel management, is seeking a polished and professional Receptionist to manage the front desk for our Brompton Heights Facility in Williamsville, NY. This is a significant role as the selected candidate will be the FACE of our facility.
As our Receptionist, you will be responsible for greeting & welcoming visitors, answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution and other clerical duties as directed. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding customer service, communication & follow-up skills accompanied with problem-solving abilities.
If you’re a service oriented individual looking for an opportunity to be part of an exceptional, value driven company who is committed to promoting from within, we invite you to apply with us!
This is a part-time position, EVERY Wednesday 4:30pm-8pm and every other weekend 8am-2pm
We’re looking to schedule interviews immediately for this crucial position!Apply Now
Licensed Practical Nurses 3-11pm Shift
Are you looking to start your career as a Nurse?
Brompton Heights is an Assisted Living Facility with 40 years of experience and success in caring about people, and we are looking for LPN’s to join our team on the 3-11pm shift. Brompton has 100% of the beds licensed for enhanced care, making the position as an LPN a vital part of our team!
The LPN will be responsible for the following:
- Administrating and documenting of prescribed medications and treatments
- Assessing the residences condition daily
- Maintaining resident medical records
- Assuring the safety, security and wellbeing of residents and coworkers daily
- Licensed Practical Nurse, in good standing
Are you a newly graduated LPN? Or maybe you have experience under your belt? Don’t hesitate and apply today! We are scheduling interviews immediately, you do not want to miss your chance!Apply Now
Nurse Shift Supervisor
Calling all Nurse's
We are looking for LPN's & RN's that enjoy having an impact on people’s lives, as well as changing a company. As changes occur at Brompton Heights in Williamsville, NY, we are looking to grow our IMPACTFUL and SUPPORTIVE team, by adding Nurse Shift Supervisors!
The ideal candidate is an individual who has an uplifting and positive way of communication, while impacting our residents in a positive way. This candidate must be able to multi-task and stay organized in an energetic and fast-paced work environment.
- Current New York State RN or LPN license in good standing
- One year of general nursing experience, preferred
If you are looking to grow in your career, while having an inspirational involvement in a company that has 40 years of experience and success in caring about people, make sure to apply today!
*Multiple shifts available*Apply Now
Nurse Case Manager
Are you motivated by making a difference?
We are looking for a Nurse Case Manager that enjoys having an impact on people’s lives, as well as changing a company. As changes occur at Brompton Heights in Williamsville, NY, we are looking to grow our IMPACTFUL and SUPPORTIVE team, by adding a Nurse Case Manager.
The ideal candidate is an individual who has the ability to multi-task and stay organized in an energetic and fast-paced work environment. To be successful in this role this individual must yield consistent, error free work based on defined regulations by New York State and standards of the company.
- The selected candidate will possess a current license to practice as an LPN or RN in the State of New York
- Associates Degree with three (3) years of case management experience
- The ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to address unpredictable needs, as this is an on-call position
If you are looking to grow in your career, while having an inspirational involvement in a company that has 40 years of experience and success in caring about people, make sure to apply today!Apply Now
Director of Personal Care
We’re passionate about serving our seniors – ARE YOU? If yes, here is your chance to make a difference.
Hamister Group, LLC is hiring an experienced Director of Personal Care for our Brompton Heights community located in Williamsville, NY.
Reporting to our Administrator, the Director of Personal Care will have prior experience in a long-term care setting accompanied with knowledge and experience in training and leading clinical staff.
- Direct and manage all functions of the Nursing Department
- Supervise day-to-day clinical operations of the Nursing Department
- Accurate and timely completion of medical records
- Conduct all interviewing and hiring of new Nursing staff
- Promote a positive team environment that is resident centered
- (2) years of long-term care
- (4) years of nurse management
The selected candidate will possess a current license to practice as an RN in the State of New York along with a Nursing Degree from an accredited university or nursing program.
The ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to address unpredictable needs is highly preferred.
We offer premium compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply today and come grow your nursing leadership career with us!Apply Now
Personal Care Aides
Brompton Heights Luxury Assisted Living Residence offers you the opportunity to have fun with your patients. We seek kind and compassionate individuals to brighten the lives of residents while providing exceptional nursing care.
Have the luxury of truly caring for your patients. Learn their histories, meet their families, and celebrate special occasions together in a warm working environment.Apply Now
Are you an expert at Customer Service?
At Brompton Heights you will have direct interaction with chefs, our culinary team, and your customers, as a Server. You will have set hours and a set pay...so you won't have to worry about tips or unforeseen hours, as you would in a restaurant.
Why choose Brompton?
• Assist the cook with the serving of entrees and beverages in a restaurant-style atmosphere.
• Gain experience in the assembly of hot and cold beverages, salads, and special sandwiches.
• Other duties include: service preparation, serving meals, busing, sanitizing, and resetting tables, refilling condiments, and maintaining dining room cleanliness.
We have multiple openings! Apply today to meet with the Culinary DirectorApply Now
Must be outgoing, an extrovert, loads of fun and creative. Hours available: Part-time AND full-time days AND evenings. Must be able to work weekends.Apply Now
We're Always Accepting Applications
Even if we don't have an immediate need for a position, we're always accepting applications from qualified candidates. See what positions we offer.