Current Job Openings
Please Note: In order to work for us, you must have reliable transportation.
Sales and Admissions Director
Brompton Heights is currently hiring for a full-time Sales & Admissions Director to join our growing management team. Our community consists of both assisted living, memory care, independent living, and enhanced services. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining occupancy and creating new sales leads for our community. They will also be responsible for touring families/prospective residents, completing admission paperwork and updating marketing reports. In addition, this person will assist in representing the community to increase brand awareness through participation in outside networking events.
- Sales experience required, preferably in the assisted living industry, with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
- Knowledge of sales/marketing principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling services
- Ability to effectively manage time, tasks & projects in a dynamic environment
- Ability to assess and understand customers’ expectations, needs & circumstances
We are proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as monthly bonus potential, and bi-annual performance reviews with potential to receive two yearly increases. This rewarding career offers a fun and dynamic work environment. If you are an experienced sales candidate, we are scheduling interviews this week, so apply today!Apply Now
Licensed Practical Nurses, Signing Bonus Available
Brompton Heights is in search of EXCEPTIONAL LPNs! Full-time and part-time shifts available now.
Brompton Heights is the place where hard work and positive attitudes are rewarded.
We want team players who want to go above and beyond for our co-workers. Are you compassionate, kind and patient? Do you like to have fun, make memories and brighten the lives of your patients?
If so, APPLY TODAY!Apply Now
Personal Care Aides
Brompton Heights Luxury Assisted Living Residence offers you the opportunity to have fun with your patients. We seek kind and compassionate individuals to brighten the lives of residents while providing exceptional nursing care.
Have the luxury of truly caring for your patients. Learn their histories, meet their families, and celebrate special occasions together in a warm working environment.Apply Now
Fine Dining Server
Hands-On Hospitality and Service Experience!
At Brompton Heights you will have direct interaction with first-class chefs, our entire culinary and nutritional team, and your customers. You will have set hours and a set pay...so you won't have to worry about tips or unforeseen hours, as you would in a restaurant. We offer flexible hours that accommodate your schedule.
You will assist the cook with the serving of entrees and beverages in a restaurant-style atmosphere. You will gain experience in the assembly of hot and cold beverages, salads, and special sandwiches. Other duties include: service preparation; serving meals; busing, sanitizing, and resetting tables, refilling condiments; and maintaining dining room cleanliness.
Day, evening, weekday, and weekend shifts available.Apply Now
Brompton Heights is seeking an exceptional individual to provide our residents with well-maintained building and grounds, while creating a home-like atmosphere at our premiere Assisted Living Facility in Williamsville, NY. Special attention will be given to resident needs first and foremost throughout the workday. The Maintenance Aide is also responsible for minor repairs and upkeep throughout the building and grounds as assigned by the Department Manager.
The core responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists in general maintenance of buildings and grounds Assists in moving materials, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintains toilets and supplies.
- Cares for tools and equipment
- Changes filters in washers, dryers, stoves, and heating and air-conditioning units
- Greases hinges and adjusts doors, beds, and chairs
- Replaces light bulbs, fuses, and circuit breakers
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of general maintenance experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability and willingness to provide exceptional customer service Experience in maintenance or related field
- Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members and visitors
We’re looking to schedule interviews immediately!Apply Now
Must be outgoing, an extrovert, loads of fun and creative. Hours available: Part-time AND full-time days AND evenings. Must be able to work weekends.Apply Now
We're Always Accepting Applications
Even if we don't have an immediate need for a position, we're always accepting applications from qualified candidates. See what positions we offer.